You May Also Like
- JJakeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoReally good dinner wine!
My Italian wife loves this, went perfectly with her grandma's meatballs and sauce recipe. Nice purple color, not too dense yet great flavor!
- MMarkI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoL'arca is always a good choice!
I liked it but did not love it. That said, I would never turn it down. It just was not quite complex enough and the finish was lacking.
- GGlenVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agowine gone bad
this wine was not drinkable. Fed ex was to deliver it on a Tue but held it until Friday. It was no good. I have ordered this wine before and it was great. I dumped it out
- CCJRI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoElegant
Dark ruby red in color. Medium acidity and tannins. Full bodied and great legs. Pairs well with Italian meats and sharp cheese
- Iiotus2Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA House Favorite
L'arca wines are consistently good, and we keep buying them. The Salice Salentino is a favorite sitting on the back deck watching the sun go down.