You May Also Like
No Similar Products Found
- WwhoeverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agowhite
I like a good bordeaux and this is good, what I really like is a dry sparkling white wine which you don't seem to have
- RRichVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent wine
Wonderful color and body. Great with salmon
- TTjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery enjoyable and refreshing
My husband and I really enjoyed this Sauvignon Blanc. First, time try SB from this region. Nice bouquet, citrus smooth finish. Great for sipping or enjoying a great pics of fish. Enjoyed with friends over appetizers.
- JJettVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat Wine
Great white wine for any occasion
- JJoieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoDelicious! Refreshing! Coming back for more!
We discovered this wine here on Wine Insiders and love it. This Bordeaux has initial citrus scent (lemon, tangerine) and straw color, light to moderate flavor with notes of citrus and green apples, mild to moderate acidity, finishing with grassy notes, a slightly lingering "sting" and that nice Bordeaux minerality This is our third purchase of this wine and have been enjoying it now that temperatures have finally warmed a bit in Leatherstocking country and we're preparing lighter fare. It is a refreshingly delicious Sauvignon Blanc on its own and a perfect companion to salmon from the grill.