You May Also Like
No Similar Products Found
- JJJudith J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPerfect!!
My friend and I both loved this wine! It was so smooth and had a wonderfully mellow lingering.
- MMJI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoNot what we expected
Based upon the filters on the site (we always select dry) we were surprised that this rose was sweeter than expected. It also has a bit of effervescence which surprised up - not a fave.
- VVvino verde r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agorose from Portugal
light and refreshiing and very affordable.
- SMStella's m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmooth and light
This is a really good wine. Very smooth and easy to drink. It's very light.
- JJackieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoNice Rosé Alternative
Mar Azul has the usual refreshing and crisp characteristic of a Vinho Verde. It is however, a little bit sweeter than what I prefer. No doubt it is a good alternative to have with some light grilling.