You May Also Like
- RRandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agolight, bright and rare Italian.
Super, super light, almost transparent in taste. Not like any Riesling I've had, more like a delicate Grenache Blanc. As it warmed a nice flavor of pear and blossom arose, so don't over chill it.
- SSKI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoNot too sweet.
Good, balanced Riesling. Not overly sweet like most Rieslings available outside of big cities.
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agosparkling
first time I had it and it was refreshing
- CCrystalVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest Riesling
Best Riesling I have ever had! Very balanced & crisp. Not too sweet.
- LDLLew's D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoQuite enjoyable
My recent purchase of 2021 SANTA NERA RIESLING I.G.T. was a great surprise. This dry Italian Riesling was fantastic. It paired very well with the from scratch fettuccini Alfredo and chicken scampi I served that afternoon. I ordered three more bottles on my next delivery since a good dry Riesling is very hard to get a hold of.